Friday, October 22, 2010

October 22, 2010

Well, today was a very crazy day. It started off great. I went to work, was able to get some things caught up at work. Left work tired, but I was in a good mood. I then took Douglas to get his hair cut, and we went to Wal-mart. Then I came home, talked to a few friends and family members, and had dinner. After dinner, all hell broke loose. I am just completely shocked at the way someone can treat someone they are supposed to love and care for. Why is it that some people over look all the important things when it comes to money. I am completely disappointed in the way someone acted today. Oh well, Life is still going to go on. The good thing about today is that after all the hurdles I had to leap over, I have been approved for the apartment I have been trying to get. I will be moving in the first weekend in November. It is going to be alot of work, but I am so excited.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment