Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 23, 2010

Well, as most of you already know, I have lost a little weight in the past few months. I have set mini goals and an overall goal which has allowed me to get where I am today. When I began back in May, I was over 250 pounds (why did I let myself go there?). I have lost over 60 pounds and now weight less then 200 pounds. That was my first mini goal. When I started, I was in a size 24 or 3x clothes. It became very hard to find clothes that were cute and that did not make me look like huge. I have surpassed my goal and am no longer in plus size clothes. I am now down to a size 12/13. This is such an exciting thing. I still have a little ways to go until I will be at my official overall goal, but I am so very proud of myself considering it has only been 5 months.  Just wanted to share my progress with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment